Monday, May 16, 2011

#Don't like herbal tea ? Try this !!

The story of how I came to enjoy the benefits of herbal teas.
There was a time I did not like or enjoy the taste of herbal tea. I knew the benefits of drinking it, so when I first started, I drank it as a medicine food just ignoring the fact I did not enjoy the taste. I then decided I really wanted to enjoy the taste, so do I tried putting a teaspoon of regular sugar in it.

It worked but this just felt contradicting to me. I wanted something to benefit my health and although adding a bit of sugar to my tea worked for a little bit but I knew there had to be another way to enjoy my herbal tea without adding unhealthy regular sugar to it. I heard about Stevia, an all natural sugar. I tried it but disliked the after taste, so I tried honey and that too helped like the sugar and was a healthier choice.

Then one day while trying a detox tea I bought, I decided to put two tea bags in rather than one to give my system a good detoxing. Well determined to drink the tea without adding sugar or honey to it, I discovered the taste wasn't so bad when I added two bags to my cup of water, making it a stronger flavor. After this realization I tried mixing different herbal teas together, always using two bags and discovered I really did enjoy the taste when it was made with a stronger taste. I no longer needed to add sugar or honey, I only needed to add another tea bag, creating a flavor that wasn't so watery.

Adding herbal tea to your diet benefits your body in many ways from your physical and emotional health. It also sets forth the intention of creating better health for yourself, therefor putting yourself in the right place to attain better health and feeling good knowing you can make small changes in order to create a healthier you.

Remember adding a bit of sugar or honey to your cup of tea is still much healthier than drinking a glass of soda or even milk. Here's to tea and knowing there is no right or wrong way to drink it.

Connect with Spirituality In You on these social sites......

FACE BOOK
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spirituality-In-You/374228612640313

LINKED IN
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile

TWITTER
https://twitter.com/spiritualityinu

GOOGLE +
hl=en&_ga=1.143796213.1709168832.1420683818

TUMBLER
http://spiritualityinyou.tumblr.com/

EMAIL
spiritualityinyou@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Herbal tea 's taste is always very great and it also have very enjoyable tea. Daily drink of herbal tea increase the normal life span.
    herbal tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herbal Tea is very good for health. There are many benefits of this Tea. It lowers bad cholesterol. It controls blood sugar and blood pressure. I like this drink.

    edit picture in a picture

    ReplyDelete